New Ventures is looking for the next potential success cases of social and environmental startups in Mexico.
The requirements to participate in New Ventures StartUps are:
- Have a business model that is designed to be profitable, scalable, innovative and has a direct social or environmental impact
- Have an entrepreneurial team with relevant experience
- Demonstrate ability and commitment to develop their startup as a full-time activity
The 6 winners will be admitted to a 5-months seed-acceleration program that includes the following benefits:
- $ 100,000.00 USD funding to launch pilot
- Physical co-working space in the Impact Hub Mexico City
- Mentoring from New Ventures Mentor Network
- Technological tools from Google Startup Launchpad
- Tools and legal support from one of the most prestigious law firms in the country: Basham, Ringe y Correa
- Strategic support from New Ventures analysts
- Workshops and events with key players from the impact investing ecosystem
Those interested in participating can register at www.nvstartups.org before August 28!